¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fresh Ink :: Twig & Leaf

The last few days have been a bit cooler here and have me thinking of fall. The fall is my favorite time of year for a couple reasons :: the biggies are our wedding anniversary, and my birthday. I also LOVE the fall for it's crisp evenings, cozy layers, and seeing all the fall colors everywhere you turn. 
I was hoping the ink I mixed would of been a little more orange...I was going for more of a warm bittersweet color. On the palette it was perfect, but then printed on the paper it came out a touch more red than I had hoped. Ah well, I still am happy with how it turned out!




3 comments:

ruth said...

Beautiful! I am absolutely ready for fall after the horribly hot and humid summer we had here!

I would definitely like to talk more about printmaking! I actually had an idea for a line of cards and I think that simple prints would work perfectly for them. I saw a linocut kit at the store that I have been debating picking up.

Feel free to email me with any helpful hints you may have! Thanks!

Sarah said...

That sounds like a great idea :: I'll email you within the next day or two! Spread the printmaking love :)

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

Beautiful...fall is here (almost)--this puts me in the mood for the LEAVES!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...