¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Living Painting

Van Gogh's painting A Wheatfield, with Cypresses, 1889, has been recreated in London's Trafalgar Square :: using over 8,000 different plants! Their hope is that it will attract visitors to the National Gallery where they can see the real thing...creative advertising at it's finest! The installation will remain in Trafalgar Square until the end of October 2011. 
I wish I could say I'll be traveling to London sometime before October, but sadly I am not. I would love to hear from you if you're lucky enough to see this in person!








Photos by B. Alter, and National Gallery

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...