¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Monday, June 6, 2011

Bike-friendly

Minnesota was named "Best Trails State" by American Trails, ranked among the top "bicycle friendly" states by the League of American Cyclists, and Minneapolis was named the number one bicycling city in the U.S. by Bicycling Magazine......that said, it's no surprise that my next print is of a bike!  :)  I'm actually thinking of doing a series of different bikes from various perspectives :: stay tuned!
Here are a few pics I snapped for inspiration while out and about this weekend, as well as a peak at how my block carving is coming. I think I'll be printing this one in the next day or two, so check back soon for the final result!




this illustration made me smile  :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...