¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Monday, July 2, 2012

Fresh Ink :: Life by the Lake

Another new print was added to the shop last week! Printed from a block I carved while I was in college, it also was included as part of my senior art exhibition. 
This print was inspired by my love for *life by the lake* in Minnesota's north country and its vast expanse of lakes, streams, and woods along the Canadian border. For as long as I can remember, I've traveled to the northwoods of Minnesota with family. Enjoying long lazy days by waters edge, picking blueberries, island picnics, canoeing, etc. - it's my favorite slice of summer!


2 comments:

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

Beautiful! I love this :)

Sarah said...

Thank you, glad to hear! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...