¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Goin' Up North


We leave today for our annual vacation in northern Minnesota near Ely. Its picturesque landscapes, towering pines, and sky blue waters are a welcome retreat from the everyday craziness of life. It's the perfect place to press RESET and just  r e l a x . . .  


While I'm away check out some favorite things I've found around the www...

Dear Blank

Scratch Maps Would be Fun!

ThisThat & These are current favorites of mine on Etsy

A Tree House for Adults

Tourists posing with other Tourists.....classic

What is marriage?


Why didn't someone think of this sooner?!

Will someone please buy me these earrings?


:: also ::

I will be doing my first GIVEAWAY 
within the next week or two after we return from our vacation! 

Stay tuned....I don't want you to miss out!!!  :)

See you back here on August 1st!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...